- Click on the “MANAGE” option in the main menu and choose “Projects” in the sub-menu.
- You will then see a list of projects.
- Click on the project you wish to clone.
* Note: if the project you want to clone is inactive, set the filter to show both active and inactive projects or just the inactive ones.
- The project information will show up.
- Press the “Make a copy” link located at the bottom next to the edit button.
- A cloned project will appear; you will notice that the project name has the prefix Copy
As soon as you have a copy of your project, you can edit and change the name and its parameters if necessary. You can see as well that the members and task from the original project have been copied.
Find out more about copying a project in our blog. click here