Your primaERP account will be more secure when you use a strong password to protect it.
The password in primaERP must have a minimum of 8 characters for security reasons. The password security checker will show you if the password you are setting is considered very weak, weak or strong. Note that this is for your personal reference only and does not guarantee the security of the password itself.
Keep in mind that the strength of your password will depend on the different types of characters you use, the overall length of the password, and whether the password can be found in any dictionary.
Tips to set a strong password:
- It must be 8 or more characters long. The longer your password is, the harder it is to crack.
- Use a mixture of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and punctuation.
- Avoid using dictionary words or names, in any form and in any language.
- Don't user simple patterns (e.g. abCDE), keyboard pattern sequences or repeated characters.
- Never user your personal information such as your names, birthday, driver license, ID number or similar information.