How can we improve our Time tracking application?

Please show project/task codes in Agenda view, even for inactive/completed items

I often need to go to Agenda view and look at time records information, even for old records (e.g. from two or three weeks before). But if those time records are related to projects and/or tasks that are currently inactive, I can't know their code (because editing the time record shows just the title and an "inactive" suffix), so I need to go to Projects list, remove filter by active (to show inactive projects), search by title, then enter the project just to find its code, and then go to its tasks, remove filter by active (to show completed tasks), to also find their codes. Then reactivate all default filters. It would be *much* better if Agenda view could show project/task codes right at the screen and/or having project title as a link to its Project screen and/or show code before title when editing time record even if inactive/completed. Any of those options could be offered to the user as a setting, so if user doesn't want it, he could disable the setting and it would behave as before.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alexandre shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google