How can we improve our Time tracking application?

Transparency – 24/7 access for our clients in order to check our time and their expenses

I would like to allow my clients to be able to log in to primaERP and to see how much time I have spent on his project. It would work like mobile operator, where you can check 24/7 how much time you spent by calling and you what bill you can expect on the end of the month.

I tried to achieve the above goal by creating a user in TT with a role "Informed member of the project", who is allowed just to see the time of specific project. The problem is that he can see names of all my other clients (however, not other projects) and this is not acceptable for me (I am attorney and I cannot reveal my clients to other people) and also not in compliance with GDPR.

Therefore, it would be perfect if you can create a new role, in which the user will be able to see only time and his costs of specific projects. Nothing else (no list of other clients, etc.).

In the end, I think this idea will be interesting for developers of primaERP as well. I am a sole attorney and I do not need more users for this software. I am using it for free now. However, if you will create a new role suggested above, I am willing to create to my clients access to their projects to TT and pay you 3.90 EUR per month for each new user (my client). Of course, I would appreciate if such specific users with very restricted role (only watching the time and expenses) will have some discount.

Thank you very much.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)